Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best way to reduce the size and redness of a large pimple?

It%26#039;s been on my chin for about a week and won%26#039;t get smaller or less red. I use Proactive and have been putting the refining mask on the pimple, but it%26#039;s not working. Help!|||Try a pasty mixture of Baking Soda and water. Put it on and leave it overnite. Do not put makeup over it as this will irritate the blemish.|||oh my god i can believe someone recommended you razor it off! that is insane. try the baking soda %26amp; water mixture. What i have seen work is toothpaste, overnight. it dries it out. the white paste not any kind of gel tho.|||first, no matter what, don%26#039;t burst or pop it. use a hand towel and get it wet with water as hot as you can stand. apply the towel to the zit, and keep it there for as long as possible and then repeat. after doing this, then wash your face and apply the cream/ointment|||I razor all my pimple%26#039;s off. Just be easy with it but dont go slow cuzz it will hurt 3 times more. Take a good quality(not cheap) razor and just cut it like you shave your legs, go back and forth to fine it down like sandpaper on a primed car|||try clearsil...proactive never worked for me|||Proactive is junk, I used it and it helped a bit, but not a lot.





The doctor prescribed me something and it works like a charm :D


Chloro-ex.





:)





Or, you could just get a razor, and firmly razor it off.


Then let it slightly scab over, and then put a moisturizer on it and LOAD on the concealer. It wont be noticable. (If you have a huge even coming up, I reccomend doing that. But it may scar so if it%26#039;s no big deal, just get your doctor to prescribe you to Chloro-ex.|||This may sound really weird, but to take away the redness of a zit or pimple, I put 2 drops of Visine. I know, WEIRD, but it%26#039;s always worked for me. And to reduce the size, well, I use Clinique Acne Solution spot treatment. It%26#039;s about $12, but it lasts forever and it makes any zit or pimple disappear in 3 days! I hope this works for you as well as it worked for me!!!|||hi Linds, for reduce the pimple first of all use one topic antibiotic exemple gentamicina , moreover for reduce the redness you could use antiflogistic such cortisone topic,


here in Italy this specific drug is gentalinbeta.|||use a foundation to cover it up so u cant see it!|||You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as an overnight home pimple remedy. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment