Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of painful pimple in the corner of my lip?

This morning I woke up with a kinda small but painful pimple in the corner of my lip. How do I get rid of this thing fast before it gets any worse?|||Best to get something like oxy10 its the strongest spot stuff you can get without perscription and its quick, I use it when i get them.|||I dont think you can get rid of it if its small. Try to pop it if your able to, if you cant pop it maybe put some creme or something to help it go away quicker. Rinse your face with cleanser twice a day. It should help.|||take a shower or just %26quot;steam%26quot; your face, (take a warm/hot washcloth and hold it on the pimple for around 15 minutes so it softens up, then just squeeze it...i know its disgusting but yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment