Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of a pimple right on my clitoris?

I know it%26#039;s not herpes or an STD because I got it before I started having sex. I%26#039;ve had it for over a year and a half and it doesn%26#039;t bother me. It%26#039;s just kind of freaking my boyfriend out and me too. When I try to squeeze it, it hurts too much to squeeze too hard and nothing comes out. It doesn%26#039;t get smaller or bigger. Has anyone had this kind of problem and what did you do about it?|||It could be a small cyst, in which case you%26#039;d need to have a doctor remove it.|||Thats doesnt sound like a pimple. Go to your Gyno...|||Over 1 1/2. years. I%26#039;d say that%26#039;s NOT a pimple. Ask a professional.|||It is probably the start of a cancerous tumor. Get to a doctor quick and you still could have a few good years left. Getting this stuff early is the key!|||wow wow we wow, i mean this is just a lay up for a joke man, you just lobbed a softball and I gotta take a swing, but I can not out of respect. Go to your Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment