Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does i take for a cut caused by popping a pimple to heal?

I popped a pimple on my chin about three days ago, it turned into a gigantic gash and i cant stop picking it. How long does it take to heal it? And is there i way i can heal it faster?|||It took mine about a week... after I stopped picking it! It still looks like crap. I should have left it alone, it would probably look better than it does now!|||leave it alone!! You need sulfer soap, and you and get it at most spanish stores down here in florida. No I am not spanish, but the soap works. another way is proactive solutions, it works, sometimes too good though, I only have to use it twice a week. good luck and I hope you already don%26#039;t have an infection.|||You should stop bugging it, my friend took a knife and cut some of his zits were it left cuts and he kept touching them and now he has scars on his face.


So if you keep that up it will turn out to be a scar.|||Stop picking it and it%26#039;ll heal. %26amp;%26amp;


Apply some neosporin so


it won%26#039;t get infected or cause a


scar.|||It won%26#039;t heal if you don%26#039;t stop picking it, and it could scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment