Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can you prevent a pimple about to come out from being really bad?

I have a pimple about to emerge on the soft part of the skin on my face under my eye and it will leave a bad scar if I don%26#039;t treat it. What is the best way to handle this situation?|||Eliminate milk and dairy products, red meat and sugar from ur diet and all acne goes away for ever|||Hi friend,





Getting rid of pimples is very difficult. Who will know more than me, about this grim truth. But fortunately about 3 weeks back when I was surfing through the net, I came across a website:


http://chennai.88db.com/maa/Discussion/D鈥?/a>


wherein some very easy tips were mentioned I just followed them for atleast 2 weeks and you won%26#039;t believe it just worked wonders for me, Almost 60% of my pimple are gone, without even spending anything.





May god bless you!!!|||u cannot prevent it. u can use some kind of spot cream to help it come out faster. a warm damp face cloth on it can also help it come out.





u can hide it the next morning with some light foundation. even if ur a guy if u dont use too much u cant notice it

No comments:

Post a Comment