Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of a pimple?

I have a huge pimple on the tip of my nose. I let the pimple just sit there hoping that it will go away but nothing happened so a week later i popped it and i put some acne cream on it and a bandage. When i woke up the next day it was back so i tried boiling some water and letting it steam on my face. I popped it again for the 2nd time and then i woke up the next day and popped it twice that day.





I have popped it 4 times now and it keeps coming back.I really need to get rid of this pimple becuase i have class picture coming in a week.|||You need to dry the area out. The nose is particulary bad because the skin is pulled tight and takes longer to heal. My advice would be to soak some cotton wool in surgical spirit and hold it on the pimple for about 3 mins. then let it air dry and repeat before you go to bed after a shower.





also keep your fingers away from it, that will just make it worse.





Good luck!|||use calamine. get information here also. http://story.seo.googlepages.com/theorie鈥?/a>|||go on the sun, get tanned, it will dry this thing out and it should disapear|||welll im sorry mister YOU HAVE ACCCENNEEEE so do i get proactive and clean it everyday|||-I know that if you put rubbing alochol on it...it would dry it out





-I heard that you can put toothpaste on it (but make sure that it%26#039;s gel)





-I heard that if you put ointment on it (like neosporin) it would bring up the bateria up to the surface.





It really all depends on your face too...by means of this...your skin may have a reaction to the different kinds of treatment you put on your face...but whatever you do...DON%26#039;T try %26quot;ZAPZIT%26quot; it doesn%26#039;t work at all...|||That must really suck! But i suggest you buy something for it like those things that be on commercials. I dont know if they work but it%26#039;s a suggestion. I also heard that if you put toothpaste on it, it will go away but i personally never tried it|||try a dab of pure honey, leave it on all night with a band aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment