Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of my pimple fast with home remidies?

its a pimple that%26#039;s right in between my eyebrows! it need to go ASAP! what home remedy works for you and is fast?|||TOOTHPASTE! it can%26#039;t be the gel kind... it has to be the toothpaste that you squeeze from the tube thats like a cream consistency. put a dab of it right on your pimple. i should take the redness out in the morning. wash it off when you brush your teeth the next morning|||I%26#039;ve never tried this but I heard if you rub a little toothpaste on it, it will go away quickly.|||For a quick fix you can place a warm wet tea bag over the area or a cotton ball dipped in lemon juice (don%26#039;t use lemon juice if you have a sensitive skin). Check out https://sites.google.com/site/simplehome鈥?/a> for more info and home remedies.|||Ummmm... You%26#039;re NOT suppose to pop pimples, that is the worst thing to do. This can cause scaring, and it will make the pimple more red then it was. You could try lemon juice, rubbing alcohol of at least 92% or toothpaste. It wont go away overnight, but it should go away a little quicker. Just don%26#039;t touch it, you shouldn%26#039;t touch your face at all really because there is dirt and germs on your fingers all the time that you can%26#039;t see. Hope I helped you, and good luck.|||RUBBING ALCOHOL!


It really works!


And a needle would be nice too, to pop it, or else you%26#039;ll just be wiping skin.


But rubbing alcohol is how i pop my pimples. I think toothpaste is more 4 zits.


Hope i helped!


:-D


P.S--not rubbing alcohol wipes. You actually have to stick a q-tip into a container of rubbing alcohol and smear it over that sucker! :-P|||Toothpaste, crushed up aspirin paste, baking soda paste, rubbing alcohol (I don%26#039;t recommend that one unless you have oily skin.) or a salt compress.(I don%26#039;t really recommend that either without oily skin.)|||I know this sounds crazy but use Head %26amp; Shoulders classic clean Shampoo.


It worked on me!





I had suffered from acne since I was 11 going on 12 (i%26#039;m 12 going on 13 now) and i read a blog online http://www.myhomeremedies.com/remedy.cgi鈥?/a> about using head and shoulders shampoo for acne and was confused. why use a hair product for acne? i found out the one of the acids in head and shoulders help get rid of pimples. since my dad had head and shoulders, i used his and after the use, my face felt smoother and it felt like my pimples had gotten smaller. After using this for a week, most of my acne was gone! just a few small zits that blended in with my skin. now i use clearasil ultra to get that soft smooth look.





some people on yahoo answers have said that theor dermatolagists actually recommended using this.|||pop the sucker


than mix oatmeal honey lemon a lil bit of tabasco sauce and guacamole.


leave it at the spot for an hour than wash it off it will be gone by the morning :)


or......


TOOTHPASTE|||cover it.put presure to pop it but dont pop it. put lemon juice on it.acid%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; . use colgate toothpaste on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment