Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of a pimple on my tounge?

Hi! I have a pimple on my tounge,and it REALLY hurts.I asked my brother (whos OBVIOUSLY not a doctor,and he said to put on a piece of ice on it,like hold one it for a while.It hurts to eat and what can i do?|||I%26#039;m thinking that it is a kankersore,


and they have medicine for that.|||It%26#039;s not a pimple...it%26#039;s an inflamed taste bud...probably from eating something too salty or acidic. It%26#039;ll go away on its own. I get those if I eat too many salt and vinegar potato chips, or too much orange juice.|||I have never in my life heard of a pimple on the tongue. Maybe you need to have your mom take a look at this one.|||are you sure its a pimple.. it may just be an infected tastebud...you can either bite it off or just let it do its thing.|||i have never heard of a pimple on your tongue but...it is probably an infected tastebudd. I get them a lot just wait for it to go away.|||Its most likely a spit gland that has grown over with skin, if its anyhting like the ones I get you can just release the fluid and forget about it.





BUT ASK A DOCTOR FIRST!|||go to the free health clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment