Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of pimple scars in my face?

I had a big pimple last month and it made a dark scar on my face. How can I get rid of it?|||Okay, this stuff really works and it%26#039;s not expensive. It%26#039;s called %26#039;Nadinola%26#039; and you can buy it at CVS, or any drug store. It has Hydroquinone which lightens pimple scars, freckles, sun spots, etc. Any scar product with that it in works. It fades marks away.|||Stop eating things that contain oil and fat. Slice cucumbers and put them on ur face, often.


Hope this helps.





Edit:


Oh didn%26#039;t know the pimple was on your nose... But it%26#039;s ok anyway try.|||you can buy a microdermabrasion set for home use, same quality as those diamond peels, but for a much lower price, i bought my set from beauticontrol, try this link really works|||Try getting a microdermabrasion. Those work wonders on your skin!|||buy a medicine? usually.. the scar won%26#039;t get away unless you take good care of ur skin.|||Apply vitamin E (capsule) on your face about once a day and take 16000 IU of Vitamin A, 400 IU of Vitamin E, and a Vitamin B-Complex.|||Did you pick at it? That only makes it worse.|||I would recommend any product that has hydroquinone in it. or try applying Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter lotion. I hope that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment