Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I clear my pimple off my face at home?

I just started breaking out a little and i want to clear up my face. How can I clear my face at home without going out to by anything?|||Rub an ice cube all over your face b4 bed to cool it down. It helps with redness and helps clear acne. I have a good procedure (but u have to buy stuff if u don%26#039;t have it). My cousin Vic told me this





in parentheses are the specific brands I use.





Morning


1. Wet face and apply a 2% Salicylic Acid face wash (Clearasil ULTRA Daily Face Wash). Leave on for few minutes while brushing teeth, then wash off.


2. This step is for really bad acne, I don%26#039;t do this but Vic did. Put a 10% Glycolic Acid on your face and leave on for a few mins before washing off. (DDF: Glycolic Exfoliating Wash at Sephora or Nordstrom at abt $24)


3. Apply a 15 SPF sunscreen (Neutragena Healthy Defense 45 SPF)





Tip from Vic: make sure the skin doesn%26#039;t become dry. If it%26#039;s dry, the skin produces more oil to compensate.





Night


Repeat Steps 1 and 2.


3. This really helps. I don%26#039;t think you have to do it after about 2 wks when the acne isn%26#039;t as bad. I haven%26#039;t been doing it for a while out of laziness of going downstairs :). But get an ice cube and rub it over the face. Don%26#039;t freeze your face though. Helps reduce redness.


4. Dry face and apply 10% Benzoyl Peroxide (Clearasil ULTRA Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream). I apply it over the acne spots/areas.


5. I never did this step, but Vic did it the first 2 wks. Get an ice pack, cover with towel/cloth and apply to face for 10 mins. Let your skin be cool, not freeze.|||Use baking powder and water to make a paste, and leave it on the pimple for a while (not necessarily overnight). It works better than the toothpaste trick - I%26#039;ve tried both! Good luck with that.|||use toothpaste. the paste not the gel. it%26#039;ll dry it up. or lemon juice. or plain yoguart.|||if you have bad breakouts try proactive of course you have to order that stuff. try neutrogena,. i am sure that they are home remedies but i havent a clue|||If you use toothpaste dont leave it on overnight, it can leave some pretty nasty scars ive heard. I used to be horrible for acne but I just started using clean and clear face wash (morning burst and some other kind for night) and my face is like perfect. It was mainly becouse I have such oily skin and it really helped to keep it dry yet moistrized enough that it doesnt totally get dried out. just wash your face every morning and night and dont use oily make up.|||1) Apply fresh mint juice on your face and leave it on overnight.





2) Crush garlic cloves and apply them on the face once or twice a day.





3) Make a paste of a teaspoon of cinnamon power and 3 tablespoons of honey. Smear it on your face at night and wash it off with warm water in the morning. Repeat this for two weeks. It will get rid of pimples for a long time.





4) Clean your face with water and dab the pimples with cotton balls dipped in vinegar.


http://free-from-acne.com/category/Home-Remedies-for-Acne.html|||TOOTHPASTE!! and wash our face 2-3 times a day and don%26#039;t forget to moisturize. Also put a wet tea bag on the pimple, it does work.also try lemon juice to kill the bacteria in the pimple so that it doesn%26#039;t spread anywhere.|||well i have some things u can do


1)toothpaste


2)makeup just cover it up


3)use these things and it will work

No comments:

Post a Comment