Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid of giant pimple on my nose?

well school starts in 5 days! and i have this pimple on my nose that%26#039;s been there for almost 2 weeks now! and its not getting smaller. i try to wash my face every morning and every night. i really don%26#039;t get bad ache. im afraid to pop it because it might leave a scar. help?|||I had pimples on my face and for the big ones i used a thing called %26quot;thars%26quot; and it cures them in only a few uses. Use it as regularly as you want because it%26#039;s completely safe.





During the day if you%26#039;d like to hide it use an Australian brand called Jurlique and i use their blemish cream. Jurlique is pretty much the only brand with 0 chemicals and it actually hides as well as heals!


It works like a foundation that looks natural like you have nothing on!








Link to Jurlique blemish cream:





http://www.amazon.com/Jurlique-Blemish-C鈥?/a>|||It happened to me, I put toothpaste at night, and washed it in the morning, went to my job, then at night I noticed a small opening in the pores, i squeezed, cleaned it, then soaked it with concentrated salted solution to avoid scars.|||Maybe try Clearasil On the Spot Acne Control. Buy those oil absorbing sheets and wipe the pimple about three times a day. Don%26#039;t over-do the healing because it might get red or flaky.|||pop it


lolz and then put lemon juice and cinnamon on it


look it up|||kill yourself theres a solution!! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment