Saturday, December 26, 2009

How does one get rid of pimple scars and other dark marks from their body and face?

I have little marks on my hands and face that are very obivious and makes my facial appearance look bad! I am wheatish color (light brown) is there any good cream to get rid of these scars and marks? I%26#039;ve already tried No Mark and other local creams.|||You can use cream which contain Benzoyl Peroxide. It really works on me and it not only makes those horrid scars disappear but also control pimples.|||vitamin e oil or ointment daily for about 6-8 wks|||i have combination skin and i use origins%26#039; %26quot;a perfect world%26quot; lotion which has evened out my skin tone and texture and all the little pimple scars and whatnots on my face are gradually fading away.|||apply a lot of skin toner and skin whitener.

No comments:

Post a Comment