Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of a pimple the fastest?

I want to look reallyyy good tomorrow and theres this one pimple on my face thats big and red and it%26#039;s right under my nose. I don%26#039;t have time to buy anything tonight so could I use any common household objects? Just tell me something!!|||there are 3 things u can do that work great





1. put some lemon on it


2. put some teatree oil or ointment


3. put some toothpaste on it





if next day u do nto see any results u can jump to the next since these are natural remedies you wont harm your skin|||wash your face really good.


I%26#039;ve heard toothpaste is good because it dries out the pimple so try using that overnight.


hope i helped|||wash ur face everyday or put a toothpaste|||(found probably in walgreens)





1. proactive--dont use it idk if it works cuz my cousin said it didnt!!





2.Clean%26amp;clear-- my friend said it works!





3. (best choice..) Neatrugena oil-free acne wash-- this works for sure!! get this one!!|||im not sure if you mean like 2 hours or 2 days fast. but something thats really effective is steaming the face, like a facial and also apply dilute apple cider vinegar 3 times a day. definitely give it a go and you%26#039;ll see you spots disappear really fast, time depends on how bad your spots are.


hope it works!|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It%26#039;s been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up %26quot;Cee En%26#039;s Acne Solution%26quot; or %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It%26#039;s expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don%26#039;t have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.





check the seller%26#039;s feedbacks on the cream








I hope this helps. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment