Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you prevent a bleeding pimple from getting larger and taking longer to heal(I tried popping it)?

It%26#039;s a really strange pimple, there was white and black in it so I couldn%26#039;t tell if it was a blackhead or just normal pimple. It was really getting on my nerves so I tried popping it and I did get all the bacteria out, but I also got a lot of blood out. I%26#039;m going somewhere special on wednesday so I need it to heal by then. Any tips? Also should I put ice on it?|||use soap %26amp; lots of hot water make sure tho once you pop it u get all the puss %26amp; clear liquids out once u have clean it with a hot rag(soap) don%26#039;t touch to stop redness put toothpaste on it|||well, this is what I do whenever I thinks one%26#039;s ready and its not, and it just bleeds, is I get a warm water on a wash cloth and just hold it onto the pimple until it gets cool (it feels really good anyway) and then it will still be a bump but it helps it go down a lot faster, the warm water actually helps bring the puss to the surface so since you%26#039;ve tried at it, it may be ready to pop the next day, if not, wait until you see a white head, dont keep forcing it because you could possibly just be pushing the puss farther into your skin.


all in all, pimples just suck.|||Ice will help reduce the swelling so the pimple will look smaller in size. Also, benzoyl peroxide is great for reducing the swelling of pimples and thus their appearance. You can buy it from the pharmacy section of any store|||Don%26#039;t pop them unless you want to get scars. They should only be popped if you can put light pressure on them and they go - otherwise, you run a risk of creating some real problems.





The best best is gentle care and very little cosmetic cover up. It may be temporarily embarrassing, but only temporary. The bigger problems from scarring and such is long term and much harder to cope with.|||Based on my experience, I think the best way is never try to pop it because it will leave a mark, but to wash it with soap and keep it clean and dry untill it is ready to pop almost by itself.|||keep it clean and when its really dry try putting neosporin on it

No comments:

Post a Comment