Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you pop a pimple that is on the inside of your nose?

I know that this is gross, so please don%26#039;t answer by saying things like, %26quot;Don%26#039;t pick your nose and you won%26#039;t have this problem.%26quot; I have a pimple on the inside of my nose and it hurts--bad. I would rather not wait until it goes away, so if I could pop it that would be so relieving. Any suggestions?|||if you can see it, use a pin to pop it...although you will want to disinfect the pin prior to popping it|||Try tweezers.|||Wow! Somebody else in the world has the same problem as me.





That thing is painful, eh? One slight touch with a feather and Ouch!





Really, there is not much to do, but let it %26quot;go away%26quot;. I%26#039;m all for squeezing, but that is almost as bad as getting a pimple in the inner-thigh skin area.

No comments:

Post a Comment