Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does the whiole toothpaste on the pimple thing actually work?

i have a very stubborn pimple, and it wont go away. does putting toothpaste on it actually work or not? if not, how can i get it to go away? i have cetaphil and moisturizers, but ive never needed anything like proactive or anything, should i get it? or is clean and clear better? where do i buy them? thanks!|||it dries up the skin but very slowly|||yes it does. voice of experience here. I%26#039;m a teenage guy (16) so I know that having zits sucks. whenever I%26#039;d have a real bad one I would be so embarassed to go to school or something even though everyone gets them. I heard about the toothpaste and I was so desparate I tried it. To my surprise it worked. What it does mainly for me is lighten it up a bunch (red becomes a very very soft red much closer to color of the skin) I don%26#039;t know if it makes it go away faster but it does give me a lot more confidence. Just make sure you don%26#039;t put on too much or you might look like you have dried toothpaste on you, make sure you rub it in real good.|||For some people its works, but sadly it will make it dry. Really really dry. It helps if you use a simple spot treat several times a day. FYI, I know from experience putting cover up on it makes it worse.|||Its been a LONG time and I vaguely remember but agree with Peter AND my 28 yr old daughter still uses it when desperate for a quick fix|||toothpaste burns off your skin so dont do that. you should probably use some thing for acne except cetaphil|||nope


it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment