Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of a pimple?

ive got this massive pimple on my chin, just under my lip. Im scared that if i dont squeez it it will go hard and be there forever. Its hardening already. Please help! It wont go away its been there for,like, two months now! What should i do?|||first off all, don%26#039;t touch it!


if you do then you%26#039;ll just be adding oil to it, which is bad.


what you should do is keep that skin clean, wash it gently with


a mild facial soap as often as you feel the need. if you want to you can try to use acne products, but if you do, you should use a product that is made for single pimples and not just acne. but the biggest advice i can give you is to not stress about it, stress can cause acne, so you might


end up with two or more pimples on your face.





pimples will always go away naturally.|||Once, I had a huge pimple above my lip, and I just put a hot/warm washcloth over it, letting it sit there for a while ... like 15-30 minutes. Then when I took it off, it was gone. LIKE MAGIC. I don%26#039;t usually get pimples. In fact, that was my first, last one so far, and the worst. Try it. Maybe it%26#039;ll work. If not, then just wash it a loooot. Try different products and ask around for recommended ones (in Walgreens or Sephora maybe?) You can buy acne/pimple cream ... But if none of that works, then I%26#039;d resort to popping the pimple ... !|||I have a mosquito bite that is getting bigger and bigger


Leave it alone , wash 3 times a day.|||slam your face against the wall. if it doesn%26#039;t work. just keep doing it.|||I would try to put some alcohol on it. Do this 2 times a day and this should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment