Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does it take for pimple scars to go away?

I popped some of my pimples a while ago and it just can%26#039;t come off. I don%26#039;t want surgery and I want it to go away as quickly as possible. Can anybody tell me a quick solution that will work in about a month?|||wello your gonna have to wait a while, but


you should buy coco butter and put it all over your face %26amp; it made all my pimple scars go away if not hardly noticable in like 3 days !





%26amp;%26amp; buy stridex pads :D


this ---%26gt; http://img.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/39鈥?/a>





it makes the open skin close really fast! :D %26amp; its reely cheap ,


it works really qood (:





%26amp;%26amp; the coco butter is this one


http://www.chocolatemintsinajar.com/blog鈥?/a>





qood lukk :D %26lt;3|||but an antibacterial creme on it. idk why but it works


or this sounds so weird but toothpaste. me and my sister used it once and it really worked. just be careful not to use too much or it will dry out your skin.





put the toothpaste on before you go to bed and let it dry over night. make sure you spread it evenly|||cleaning your skin ... yes cleaning then cleaning then cleaning i fine it the very best way always wash your face with a good soap or good product the apply moisture after the cleaning don%26#039;t sleep with the make up or the sun protection on your face i do that always

No comments:

Post a Comment