Saturday, December 26, 2009

How come after I popped a pimple this happens?

Just recently about a day ago I popped a pimple on my face, and like its draining pimple juice after I use acnefree product, which is the 3 bottles thing. When I put rubbing alcohol on it, it would just stop a little but turn red and irratate it. How can I stop the juice from coming out? Sorry if its nasty but do I put pressure on it? Like how you stop blood from a gunshot wound or something?|||You were not allowed to touch the pimple you made it worst. Now just let it air dry. Only use cotton sawab if running a lots of JUICE (lol at juice) water.|||some say that popping pimples makes it worse, and can also cause more pimples. if you still feel the need to pop them, try squeezing a larger piece of skin around the pimple to be sure you get under the whole pore. theres always %26#039;head%26#039; of the pimple, it%26#039;s the harder piece of the pimple juice. if you dont get that, it will keep coming back as a white head and scab. dont put your acne product on right after you pop pimples, it doesn%26#039;t help. give your skin some time to rest before pouring alcohol on it. put a little corner of toilet paper on it to stop the bleeding. if you squeeze to the point it bleeds, you%26#039;ve gone too far. could leave scabs, take it easy!|||Like i donno? Totally like.

No comments:

Post a Comment