Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can you get rid of a pimple in 2 days?

or at least make it smaller and less noticeable?





please no suggestions of makeup, proactiv, etc.|||I use tooth paste or take baking soda and water and put that on your face|||Hey, I understand your frustration!





I bought numerous anti-pimple/acne products but it doesn%26#039;t help at all! I wasted like hundreds over dollars and have no results.


The most frustrating part is.. you think your face is about to be pimple/acne-free and you realize a new one is coming! ARGH!





I used to be in your shoes so I really understand how you feel. Now my skin is perfect and beautiful!





There%26#039;s a book that helped me a lot - it clears pimple/acne myths and teaches you the real cure! It only took 2-3 days for my acne/pimples condition to improve significantly! This book has been the most talked about among determologists. Learn more about the book here: http://www.AcneFreeInThreeDays.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment