Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can you get rid of a pimple quickly?

I feel a big one on my chin coming.


It%26#039;s not ready to pop,so how can I get rid of it before it forms?|||toothpaste :).|||I use Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel.


It%26#039;s under $10, and you can get it at any drugstore.


It starts visibly reducing the signs of a pimple in as little as 8 hrs!


One of the greatest investments you can make without a prescription.|||slather it with benzoyl peroxide. You will find this ingredient in any spot treatment acne medication available at any drug store. I would recommend putting a small amount on several times a day (5-6 times). Also wash your face with an acne cleanser.|||clearasil pimple blocking pen|||don%26#039;t touch it. just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment