Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the easiest and fastest way to get rid of a pimple by using home remedies?

I had a pimple and i think i got it like a week ago and its not going away..I have touched it alot but i didn%26#039;t put any pimple cream or anything. How do i get rid of it by using home remedies..?|||NUMBER #1 Do NOT keep touching it as you are only encouraging the bacteria to grow on it. You should wash you face at least 2 x a day. What has proved effective for me and my family on pimples, black heads etc is rubbing in a few drops of Tea Tree Oil. You will find this dries up the pimple in as few as 2 days and works on pus filled pimples also. It is a really great product. It works great on sores and cuts too.|||I have a great one for you. I use it and it WORKS!


I will send you the recipe below.


Peace


GG

No comments:

Post a Comment