Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How long will the pimple scars go away?

I just bought this cocoa butter formula with vitamin e to get rid of my pimple scars. How long do you think I have to use it for the pimple scars to go away?|||on there own i think its 12 - 18 months, im not sure cocoa butter will do much, im using differin gel and in 6 months theyve improved a lot.





laser treatment is your best option, that would be about 6-8 weeks|||I%26#039;m not sure about using cocoa butter, I thought that was more for stretch marks. They have something called Rose Tonic at Bath and Body Works that is supposed to lighten facial blemishes. Works pretty well for me. Korres has a rose mask for the same thing on Sephora. If the scar is recent, more like a scab, try putting some neosporin on it to help it heal with less discoloration.

No comments:

Post a Comment