Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a small pimple on the tip of my tongue. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

It is very small but very painful. Looks like a tiny whitehead on the tip of my tongue. What is it and how can I get rid of it?|||Might be an STD.|||I heard it is a virus, and this is your bodies way of fighting it. I get them, and to get rid of the pain, I stick my tongue in peroixde, it works, do it untill it%26#039;s gone. After the second time you do it, you won%26#039;t feel the pain anymore.|||Gargle with saltwater and if it persists see a doctor. Don%26#039;t bite it off as that can be very bloody and very painful!!|||They are pretty normal,and I get those everyone in a while.I recommend not to drink any sodas,or juices with acid,just water and fruit juice with not acid until its gone.Glad I could help.|||Oh goodness. I get those sometimes (and no, it%26#039;s not an STD). I believe it%26#039;s either a sore or an ulcer on your tongue. Try not to mess with it, and it should go away in a day or two.





With mine, eating salty food hurts, so you might want to stay away from that unless it%26#039;s already too late.





But yeah, like I said, all I know to do is try not to mess with it (DON%26#039;T TRY TO BITE IT OFF! I usually do that, and it makes it hurt worse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment