Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Could the pimple in my nose be a staph infection?

I am really scared. I have a pimple inside of my nose, next to the opening. It looks like two pimples right next to each other. I%26#039;ve never seen a boil but it looks kind of like a boil. It hurts, it burns. Pimple medicine hasn%26#039;t gotten rid of it. I was using nose spray for two weeks and could that have given me a pimple, or a staph infection. I tried to pop it but it didn%26#039;t work. So I pricked it with a sterile needle and it has been draining blood and pus but it is still there. I don%26#039;t know what to do : / It%26#039;s been there for 3 days.|||I get one of these every time I get sick. I get the bump first and then I get a sinus infection. (I probably end up with a sinus infection from picking at the bump now that I think about it.) Mine doesn%26#039;t have pus (pus is whitish or yellowish but not clear). The liquid that comes out is a clear yellowish stuff that forms a %26quot;scab%26quot; eventually.





I am not sure it is a staph infection but it could be an infection of some sort. Its definitely not a pimple though because you don%26#039;t have oil glands in your nostrils.





You should go to the dr and find out what kind of bump it is and how you can make it go away and prevent future ones. Then you should come back and tell me so that I don%26#039;t have to go to the doctor. lol





I actually got one of these bumps last week and right now I am sick with a cold. (I don%26#039;t have the money to go to the doc right now or I%26#039;d have gone yesterday.)|||If you see pus, then it%26#039;s possibly an infection. Please see a doctor as soon as possible. You may need some medical attention.|||WebMD|||eww go to the doctor nose picker

No comments:

Post a Comment