Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there any drug to cure acne and pimples and post pimple marks?

I am suffering from facial acne and pimples, i also have a lot of post pimple marks and dark spots on my face. Is there any cream or drug which can make my skin clean and healthy ?|||use crema concha nacar..


I got a big pimple on my side forhead and it hurts..|||try proactive solutions. i heard a lot of good feedback from those who have used this :) then, when all your pimpies are gone, you can try to have diamond tone peeling :)|||roaccutane|||Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes , if done regularly helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment