Monday, April 26, 2010

I feel a pimple starting, how do I get rid of it before it becomes full blown?

I want to stop it from growing? Any tips? I have put some benzoyl peroxide on it.|||Wash your face often with a good facial soap. Most of all, drink lots of water!! My relative drank 6 glasses a day and never had a pimple...ever!|||i heard to put regular white toothpaste on them|||I know this may seem a bit strange but find the best purest honey, and put a dap of it on a pimple. You know not alot, but a dap. leave it overnight and put a bandage over it. remember to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and use a gentle soap. Don%26#039;t rub the pimple or pick it! I%26#039;ve tried it you should even try it really works!!!!! Do it overnight when you are about to go to bed and honey is found in alot of products it%26#039;s even good to make your face feel so soft.|||Rub it with toothpaste, and leave it on overnight!|||put some asprin on it|||put peroxide one it, hydrogen peroxide is the best, and then wash your face really really good. CURED!|||tea tree oil|||dont use tooth pasted i use netrugnege it helps clean your face


y would u use tooth pates and i used i get my nutrugene from target dont use proxed or dont used oxy pad doesnt help get the pims off your face try nutrugnene face soap|||toothpaste works for me! trust me. always works for me. i used it last night cause i feel one coming in too ;) it dries them otu and reduces redness|||You could try tea tree oil! Doesn%26#039;t smell the best, but it works!|||I agree - toothpaste. The old fashioned kind, no gel or peroxide type.





Also, I have heard that witch hazel helps too.|||lol dont listen to those toothpaste storys... what u need to do is get a paper towel and run it under warm water... then aply it to the pimple.... this will cause it to come to the surface... then with the quickness remove it like cancer... i say the earlier the better... then use an antiseptic to clean the battlefield .... i never gotten any scars using this method...lol thank god...

No comments:

Post a Comment