Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have lot of pimple and acne after 3 months changing to vegetarian food?

It is still lasting until now that is 4 months already. During this time, I still take vgetarian food (not meat). In the past, I sometimes had acnes but never pimple on forehead, chest, back. Now, not only acne but also pimple on those places. Someone said that my toxins are going out. But, I am worried how long this thing will be last. Do we have any treatment for it? Thanks.|||What kind of vegetarian food are you eating?





If you are mainly eating processed foods (fake chicken, fake beef, fake lunch meat) this is probably why you are breaking out. Make more homemade foods, like dry beans, lentils, and brown rice. Also, eat more fruits and vegetables.





Visit this site for acne tips: http://juliakazan.blogspot.com/2008/07/g鈥?/a>|||Every vegetarian I know does have skin problems. By switching to being a vegetarian, you are cutting out your body%26#039;s #1 source of Vitamin B12 and are subjecting yourself to iron deficiency anemia. Being vegetarian does NOT mean you will be healthier.|||its probally cause your now eating health so it may do that and if its doesnt help use proactive it works trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment