Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of a pimple that you feel coming?

I feel the soreness and I just don%26#039;t want it to come. Somebody please help.|||Try drinking 2 litres of pure water through the day and put a drop of lemon myrtle or tea tree oil on the area in the morning and at night.|||Retin A|||use cleanser stuff it is really good and it works|||pimples are formed when a particular place in the body is dry sometimes pimples mean your growing there are many ways


1. dont do any physical things to your pimples because you spread bacteria


2. take medicine


3. wash once a day with soap


4. use sunscreen


5. watch out for iodine like in salt|||I use Proactive. I have tried countless other medications and only Proactive works for me. Give it a try.|||I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer six times. Each time, the person said it worked great. I%26#039;ll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.|||apply PASTE, toothpaste to it and allow it to dry before sleeping and it will either go away or come to a head. then of-course apply your usual cleanser.|||I don%26#039;t know how to prevent it from showing up, but you can hide it under your make up very easily by rubbing visine on it first.


It really DOES get the red out!!!!|||I usually use a bit of hydrogen peroxide (the kind for cuts, not hair, costs about 2 bucks) to stop the pimple from busting out. Do this at night though as it temporarily lightens the skin. A less harsh way is to dab a little tea tree oil onto the spot. If you have a tube of clay mask you can put of a layer over the area to coax it out. These methods sometimes work for me, but sometimes the pimple is inevitable and they just speed along the process. good luck!|||Take some arm %26amp; hammer baking soda and dilute the product with water and place on the part where you feel a pimple arriving, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then rinse|||toothpaste and leave it on overnight|||Clean and Clear makes a pimple gel that is fantastic. Whenever I feel a zit coming, I put the gel on and the next day it%26#039;s completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment