Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anybody ever used tea tree oil to get rid of a pimple?

I heard that if you buy pure organic tea tree oil and put it on a pimple in it%26#039;s earliest stage, that it goes away immediately. Has anybody ever tried this before?|||I%26#039;ve tried it...it didn%26#039;t really work for me. I have oily face so the tea tree oil sort of made my face oilier so I ended with more pimples. If you have dry to normal skin, then Tea Tree Oil may work. However, if you have Oily skin...then it%26#039;s not a very good choice. You could try putting Vitamin E...pure Vitamin E, which can be found in most drugstores, or you could use Extra Virgin Olive Oil...a new one so you know it%26#039;s not yet contaminated.


If your face is oily, then you could try putting Vitamin A or Tretinoin topically (on the pimple) or blemish....Now that really worked for me. But you have to make sure that you use lots of sunblock when you go out during the day coz Tretinoin may cause burning because what Tretinoin does is it accelerates cell renewal or something like that...so you will notice a lot of peeling. It also works for blackheads usually found on noses too.





Good luck.|||I%26#039;ve tried it...it never seemed to work for me...the BEST thing that I tried was a facial mask that came with proactive (proactive never worked...just the face mask) it%26#039;s a tiny container and it would clear up your face overnight...you can probably look on their website to find it. I think it was called the %26quot;refining mask%26quot;. Good luck.|||Yes, I use it whenever I feel a breakout coming on. You can get it in the vitamin Section at WalMart. It%26#039;s a bottle of oil. I just put a QTip in the oil %26amp; dab it on the spot where I feel a break out about to surface. DO NOT saturate the QTip or put a lot on, just a dab. The pimple does not even surface if I catch it and treat it in time.





If it has already surfaced, it helps it to go away faster.|||no|||yes...also find a good oil-free moisturizer and use it. THE REASON YOUR FACE BREAKS OUT IS THAT IT IS OVER-PRODUCING OILS that you are stripping out of your skin! So, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE!!! When you get older, you will be glad you did|||I tried it and it works the same as any product with salicylic acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment