Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way/product to remove or erase pimple scars?

You see, I have sensitive skin and some products don%26#039;t agree with me like those Ponds products. And Since I have sensitive skin, I%26#039;m very prone to pimples and to pimple scars. I have a friend who lost all her pimple scars to Ponds but I%26#039;m allergic to it. What%26#039;s the best alternative?|||Desitin worked wonders for me!


You can find it in the baby asile of most any store - smear some of it on your face before bed and it will lighten the scars.





It%26#039;ll take a couple of treatments (and it rather smelly stuff) but it works wonders.|||exuviance face peel is perfect for you it is made for sensitive skin and it will help resurface your skin. they also have something called vespera that is a night time serum that also heals and hydrates the skin you will love this line if you do choose to use it believe me it helped my scars and mine were deep.





http://www.neostrata.com|||microdermabrasion.


got rid of ALL my imperfections -- pox mark on my cheek -- 7 year old scar from a pimple -- scar from car accident -- huge pores on my nose.


expensive but worth it|||use pro-active or coco butter it doesn%26#039;t cost a lot of money usually at a local drug store when you apply it to your face don%26#039;t use a lot of it just necessary|||try Bio Oil it worked wonders on my scars|||try palmers skin sucess for marks due to pimples, and for acne try biore hot facail mask along wit all there skincare products it works.|||Hmm...don%26#039;t know if this will work for you since you have sensitive skin. I use St. Ives Apricot facial scrub, and it will hurt the first few times. You remove the skin cells, and replace them with new ones. Some friends use a Noxema (sp) sensitive skin. Same results, but not as agressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment