Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best way to get rid of a mean pimple on your nose?

I have this pimple on the tip of my nose and it won%26#039;t go away, I have had it for close to 3 day%26#039;s now and I have washed it with acne soap 2-3 times a day, put acne meds on it after i have washed it and used a clean wash cloth each time I wipe my face. I need to know if anyone has any remedies that will help %26quot;kill%26quot; this acne!!|||Apply Asprin mask on the pimple, let stay for 15 minutes. Wash and use the remaining undissolved aspirin bits to gently scrub the pimple area. After washing, slab thickly a blob of aloe vera gel on the zit. Sleep with it and do not let your pillow come in contact with the pimple. Repeat this for 3 nights and you%26#039;ll see a reduction in size and lightening of the scar. My husband hates masks but absolutely loves this! Its my holy grail.|||u need to gently esfoliate, them with a tool with hole in the middle, gently remove it, or a sauna can help too.|||Put toothpaste on it while your sleeping two nights should do it. it will dry it up

No comments:

Post a Comment