Monday, April 26, 2010

What do i do about a what i believe is a pimple inside my ear?

I have a pimple inside my ear. I cant reach it with my finger and it hurts like hell when i touch it with a Q-tip. I may go to the doctor tommorrow.





If you have had one please tell me how you got rid of it and what the doctors procedure was when/if you went.|||I just let it be there. DO NOT poke it. Let it stay there for a while. Eventually, it will harden and form a hard covering. Then you can scratch it off. If some watery fluid or blood comes out, take a napkin, dip it in cold water, and hold it close to the pimple.|||I%26#039;ve had one and didn%26#039;t go to the doctor, yes, it does hurt, but yes, pop it with a q-tip, mash down hard on it, put some peroxide on it and then some neosporin, will dry up properly on it%26#039;s own with no further help. Further note, there%26#039;s a lot of NASTY crap to come out of a pimple in your ear and it just may come back periodically but will eventually stop coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment