Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of a very unwanted pimple?

I have a pimple right between my eyebrows that I popped a few days ago. (Yes. I know it was a mistake to pop it!) I popped it again about 10 minutes ago. It is a huge bump and I don%26#039;t know how to get rid of it. I%26#039;ve tried the salt water thing, the lemon juice, ice, and a few face cleaners. Please help!|||TEA TREE OIL, this is good for getting rid of pimples. When you feel a pimple starting put tea tree oil on it right away and it will not get worse, it will be gone the next day. Tea tree oil is good for many skin irritations. It helps sores to heal faster,even if you have picked on it. It can be purchased at health food stores, Pamida, Kmart etc in the area where the vitamins are found. Wish you well and be pimple free.|||just Plain soap and Water!!!





it works for me and you should try anti bacterial soap because it works the best|||Use Proactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment