Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to remove a pimple?

What is the best way to remove a pimple? I know that you can pop it, but then it usually just leaves a mark afterwards, and I don%26#039;t think you can remove it. So, what is the best way to remove a pimple without it leaving a mark on your face, AND, is there a way to remove these marks (scars?) ?|||he products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser and warming facial scrub every morning. And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!|||I use isoprophyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not the type you can drink). If it%26#039;s a bad pimple, I usually apply several times a day. It dries it up like a prune, and it%26#039;s wonderful. It stings, but it%26#039;s worth it. I don%26#039;t know any other method that%26#039;s better.


If you pop it, make sure to clean it off, use antibacterial soap and water. Dry it, and apply neosporin or other scar-reducing agent.





Hope that helps!|||Use a mixture of pore cleaners and acne healing stuff. Use a mask. If you do pop it and it leaves a mark, I just wait for it to heal and it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment