Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of the swelling on my pimple?

Well tomorrow is homecoming and I have this pimple right on top of my nose, and like 2 days ago I squeezed it and tried 2 pop it but it didn%26#039;t. So now it got bigger and its swelling with blood, so how do I make the blood go down before I go to homecoming.





I%26#039;m going to go to work in a bit, and I%26#039;ve been covering it with ice to reduce the blood swelling, and tonight I might try toothpaste, please help, I%26#039;m desperate.|||have you tried rubbing it with sliced garlic?


i once tried


but


it%26#039;s usually done before you pop the pimples


it might be painful now if you apply my idea|||Believe it or not you hit upon professional models tips and movie stars on how to reduce the pimple. If you had the time, a hot compress might bring it to a head and the pus could be removed, but you are under time constraints so you can follow the tip of professionals that I just mentioned, and keep up the cold compresses and toothpaste. Unfortunately you squeezed it until you said it became swollen with blood so that is a tough call. Make sure you scrub it really hard with a good hypoallergenic soap, try to use a cleaner with some alcohol content and then ice, ice, ice, plus toothpaste. Good luck! I bet you are still going to look handsome even with the blemish. Pimples are the bane of the youthful. Please do not pick at it anymore or the swelling will stick around. Don%26#039;t be too proud or embarrassed to use a concealer cosmetic if all else fails. I hope you have a wonderful homecoming experience young man.|||I think a hot rag will bring it to a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment