Monday, April 26, 2010

What should I do to get rid of this pimple I've had for almost a month?

I have this big pimple on the bridge of my nose for almost a month now. Its just as big and red as day one. I used proactive and it doesn%26#039;t work. I%26#039;ve even tried popping it a few times and only blood comes out. Im beginning to worry because its been so long and its not showing any signs of going away. What should I do?|||It sounds like it could be a boil, not a pimple. If it%26#039;s a boil, then put a fresh washcloth in hot water, wring it out, and put it over your face until it cools down. Repeat this until the boil comes to a head. Don%26#039;t squeeze it, though, as it could become infected and it could come right back. It wouldn%26#039;t hurt to see your doctor, though. Unfortunately, though, I think the only way for the pimple or whatever it is to go away is patience.|||Don%26#039;t mess with it or pick at it or anything. Use a face wash daily, and then you just have to wait. If it doesn%26#039;t go away still and you get worried, you can always go to a dermatologist but that might be a bit pricey...|||There%26#039;s an old trick of putting a dab of toothpaste over the zit and leaving it on overnight. I%26#039;ve never tried it personally, but it%26#039;s been around for a while so there must be something to it.|||Ask for %26#039;Panoxyl Acnegel 10%%26#039; in drugstores. It dries your pimples fast.|||I dont think its a pimpple they dont last that long. I would get it checked out. Any pain?|||uhhhh... thats weird. if i where you id go to the doctor... i dont really have anything else to say

No comments:

Post a Comment