Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get a scar of a pimple off of my nose overnight?

Last night I had toothpaste on a pimple on my nose...But it worked to help bring it down... But then I woke up and scratched it by mistake and now I have a horrible scar on my nose!!! Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get rid of it overnight? Or maybe a cure so it can get better sooner.|||I had a mole removed on my face and it left a pretty big mark. The dermetologist who was the head of reconstructive surgery told me to use vaseline only. The most important thing in helping skin heal is to keep it soft and moisturized. He said that neosporin can actually iritate it. I have a cousin that for her whole life she put vaseline on her face twice a day, I tell you, it%26#039;s the best looking skin I%26#039;ve seen around. But if you%26#039;re just starting out, expect to break out until your skin adjusts to having that much moisture in it.|||If you put antibiotic cream on it overnight, it will look much better in the morning. Do it a couple nights in a row, and it will be practically gone.|||Pray to GOD for miracle.|||gosh!!sister.....same thing just happened with me!!!


i scratched this pimple after using pepsodent on it..sheesh


it went all black...i have been using neosprin..its kinda helping..and i went to this dermatilogist who gave me some damn cream and told me it will take 2 months for this scar to completely disappear..sigh..i cancelled da date with my crush..


what i suggest is that u go to a dermatilogist rite now!!|||USE A HYDROGEN PEROXIDE SOLUTION. (Q-TIP) making sure the area is very clean before applying this.|||There%26#039;s no overnight solutions. For fast makeover, use a concealer.|||scars never go away, you could try mederma skin cream for scars, but it wont work overnight either.

No comments:

Post a Comment