Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of a weird little white pimple that has appeared on my eyelid?

It%26#039;s impossible to squeeze it. I%26#039;ve had it about 3 weeks now. It doesn%26#039;t hurt, I just don%26#039;t like it.|||I developed two white pimple type, one in the corner of my eye and one on the lower lid. I was able to gently squeeze the one and it disappeared. However the other in the corner is still there. I had an eye exam once and asked the Doctor. I forget what he called it but was gonna charge like 400$ to remove it. Opted to leave there. Has not caused any harm except it looks like you got cocky in your eye.|||don%26#039;t listen to partylady...it%26#039;s nothing major and you don%26#039;t have to run to the nearest doctor to pay him $100 to tell you it%26#039;s nothing...try the warm compresses. Report Abuse
|||It may be a sty...try this old remedy that my grandmother used to do for us when we were kids...and it works...i promise. take a piece of bread and soak it in milk, then put it on your eye for a few minutes..let me know how it turns out....OK|||You may have a sty. Try applying a warm compress to it several times a day for 10 minutes. It will help draw up whatever is in there and it should start to go away.|||I used to get those when I smoked dope, for some unknown reason. Anyhows take a very sharp pin and make the tiniest incision into it- we%26#039;re only talking the size of a pin tip- and then squeeze the stuff out. That works, well.|||i think you may have to got get that checked out by a docter it is not a pimple or a zit|||it is called a sty you get it from abnormal sleep patterns very irritating best way to deal with it is to scrape it with your finger nail til the white stuff comes off|||Please see the web pages for more details on Eyelid bump (Stye).|||Warm damp cloth...lightly vinegared.Twice daily.


For a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment