Monday, April 26, 2010

What are these red pimple like dots on my body?

They are mostly near my upper leg and buttocks but also on my chest, belly, thigh, and armpit. What are they?|||These maybe heat rash. Use baby powder to keep these areas dry. Wear loose 100% ccotton clothing. Or you might be allergic to something such as detergent.|||If you want to remove them, you have to be careful when you eat food.


To be a vegetarian is a good way of removing them.


Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.


Be careful when you apply cosmetics.


Use good cosmetics.


You had better not eat fast food.


Drink mineral water, and inhale fresh air.


Especially you have to pay special attention on what you eat.


What you eat is what you are.


How about fast? Fasting is a good way of maintaining a good body.|||Rash? I get them sometimes if the weather is too hot, when the clothing sort of clings to my skin. Don%26#039;t scratch! Wait for it to go away and if not, then seeing a doctor would be good.|||They are hair follicles that or sweat pours that raise up if your nervous, excited, or cold Please pick me as your best answer, I really the points!!!|||Chicken Pox|||It%26#039;s called a rash dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment