Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I do when I have a pimple on my face or forehead?

Should I pop it. Is this bad. What could happen. What happens if I pop it does it heal properly.|||Try not to mess with it just put medicine on and keep your face clean.|||if you pop it the oil may get trapped inside your skin and may cause more pimples or leave a red scar.|||wait till you have a lot puss built up. if you pop to early your skin will get really irritated and your pimple will look even worse...|||Best thing you can do would let it be. And it will go away within a week or so. If you want a great medication try using Proactive products they work amazing. Wash your face at least two times a day or when ever it feels oily. Talk to a pharmacist about a acne product that will dry out your face, sounds harsh I know. But it drys out the bacteria and crap in the pimple. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment