Friday, January 8, 2010

What are these pimple like spots on my thighs?

I%26#039;ve had them for a while, but never thought to do anything about it. They are only on my thighs, not the rest of my legs. They almost look like small pimples, that bleed a little if I scratch them or pick at them. It%26#039;s not razor burn, because even when I don%26#039;t shave my legs, they%26#039;re still there. What could it be? What should I do to treat it?|||it might be gooseflesh. pretty common on upper arms and thighs. here is a link from yahoo med on it


http://health.yahoo.com/topic/skincondit鈥?/a>|||hey i used to have these too, i had them because of a skin allergy to garnier fructis shampoo that would run down my legs when i showered. you might be sensitive to any product (lotion, hair products, etc.) that you use.|||goose bumps most people with pale skin have them that are really visible.|||Heat rash?|||They sound like in-grown hairs. It%26#039;s common.|||ingrown hairs.


i get them to.|||razor bumps|||If they are located on your inner thighs it%26#039;s from your thighs rubbing against each other. Best way to treat it is to be at a weight where the thighs don%26#039;t constantly rub.|||well i have little pimple things on my legs and they are itcy my mom said that it is an in grown hair so i dont think there is anything that you could do about it|||sounds like ingrown hairs|||See a doctor immediately! You%26#039;re doomed!|||Show me your thighs!

No comments:

Post a Comment