Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of a hard pimple in my ear?

I have a pimple in my ear a little bit before the ear canal. i noticed it when i put my earphones in and it was in the way. It hard and has a hole in the middle kind of like a black head does. My boyfriend tried popping it after i put a warm washcloth on it and only a little bit of white milky stuff came out and the rest was blood. Now its throbbing like hell. What can i do to get rid of it and speed the healing process?|||I actually got quite a few of these over the course of the last few years. It was a pore that got impacted with earwax. Sounds gross I know. But the only way to get it out is to squeeze it out. It will hurt at first and it might even come back after you squeeze it (because the pore will be so enlarged, there will be a little %26quot;pocket%26quot; where it was), but it will only get bigger the longer its in there. There isn%26#039;t anything that will dissolve it. Suck it up and squeeze it out.|||it may have something to do with the earphones stop wearing them and wait until it naturally goes away

No comments:

Post a Comment