Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I reduce the redness of a pimple?

Well I broke out and my face has lot of red and dark spots on my face. How can I reduce this, I need to be glowing by Saturday. I would prefer home remedies or if you know about a product I can buy at Wal-Mart or Target. Please Help!





I have dry skin!|||bleach it|||It would be the best solution to use natural ways applying natural home remedies for your problems here. Why dont you try apply honey as a masker, rub it on your face at least 3x a week, and leave it minimum 30 minutes, then wash your face with warm water and then cold water. This is a good natural way for prevention %26amp; natural cure. It works best for me, especially because I%26#039;m living in the most polluted metropolitan city %26amp; I always look for a natural remedies. I have tried medication but don%26#039;t work good on me, and besides that, they are more expensive %26amp; have bad side effects.





Other way is, rub pimple candidate with garlic slice several times. It is claimed that they will not grow or bigger.





Please bear in mind, before you carry out these simple steps, make sure you have already cleaned your hands and the particular skin, including the garlic you will use as remedies.





Don%26#039;t forget also, your daily intake play significant to your overall health, including your skin %26amp; face. Increase your intake regularly with more fruits %26amp; vegetables, make it varied every day. Plus, drink water averagely 8 glass/day for better digestion. Avoid junk food, dried foods, preservatives, MSG, unhealthy snacks, etc. It%26#039;s the best to have your vegetables by steam/stew or boil instead of fry them in oil.|||Honey is a natural anti bacterial, it will reduce any inflammation that you may have as well as soften your skin.


Cleanse your face, apply all natural honey, leave on for 10-15 min, and rinse off with warm water, apply your regular night cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment