This pimple like bump thing is IN my eyebrow under all the eyebrow hair. When i press on it, it hurts. I tried to squeeze it out but nothing comes out. Do you think it could be some kind of bug bite because its summer now? Or is it some annoying pimple? How do you get rid of it|||If you are experiencing pimple redness and would like to learn how to reduce the redness of pimples fast, then read this collection of favorite home remedies and tips:
1. Avoid the urge to pick, pop or squeeze a pimple. This could cause the spread of bacteria and you could end up with a permanent scar.
2. To reduce the redness of a pimple, apply ice to the area every half hour. You should hold the ice on the affected area for about 2 minutes. The ice will reduce the swelling and can help with any pain you might be experiencing. Now use a makeup concealer with a tint of green to remove redness and hide the pimple.
3. Apply a mixture of crushed aspirin and water to the affected area.
4. Apply a drop or two of Visine eye drops to the pimple.
5. If you%26#039;re in need of a quick fix, applying a bit of toothpaste to the affected area right before bed can help soothe pain and reduce redness.
6. If you%26#039;re in need of a quick fix, applying a bit of toothpaste to the affected area right before bed can help soothe pain and reduce redness.
You can get rid of acne now with acne skin care products featured on:
Here you will find acne fighting resources and information, natural ways to cure acne and the best acne treatments and remedies to eliminate red pimples.