Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of or at least reduce the size of a big red pimple?

Ive had this big red pimple for a week. Its red, big bump, with no pus, on my nose. Ive tried putting ice, lemon juice, salycitic acid, and toothpaste. None of them seem to be working. It still looks the same from the beginning. I havent touch or picked at it at all. I have three days left until the first day of school so I would be happy if it is gone by then. Please give me some tips, home remedies, or help!|||i had one of them once, there isnt anything you can do about it. use cover up or tinted mouisturiser, focusing extra attention on the pimple. Nothing will speed up its recovery. Just hide it and wait it out.|||Oh ive had those before and nothing seems to make them go away fast. All i can say is to keep washing your face and applying pimple cream (if you have it). If you still have it when school starts add a drop of %26quot;Visine%26quot; right on top of it. It helps reduce redness on a pimple just as well when put in red eyes. Conceal with make-up and your ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment