Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I reduce the redness of my pimple?

I%26#039;ve grown an embarassing red pimple in the most noticeable area on my face...my nose. I know it%26#039;s not good to squeeze it, but what can I do to reduce the redness and make it less noticeable? I%26#039;ve tried covering it up with foundation, but the color is still visible. Any tips?|||Eye drops. Like %26quot;Red out Visine%26quot;.|||toothpaste! when you go to sleep, put a dot of white toothpaste on it, and let it stay there while you sleep.. the pimple will be gone by morning... weird, i know, but its what i do to all mine!





p.s. HAS to be WHITE toothpaste... colored stuff wont work.|||you can use visine, the best and easiest solution


some acne products also can reduce redness, CLINIQUE%26#039;S ACNE SOLUTION and MURAD ACNE COMPLEX have ingredients in their products that help reduce redness and swelling


=)|||I think it must be really hot ! their where u r living now u don%26#039;t need any thing to put on simply drink water much as u can|||use lotion that will do it|||use fresh mint juice... and apply when ever u can....wash it off after 10 min...i hope this will help|||mud mask will help visit our web site www.freewebs.com/cheapmudmask

No comments:

Post a Comment