Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of a small red pimple that has no whitehead?

It feels hard when I press on it and looks like a small red dot but doesn%26#039;t have a head that I can squeeze. It really hurts, what are the best remedies to make it go away fast?|||ter washing ur face 2nite...put a dab of honey on it. then cover w/ a bandaid n get ur Z%26#039;s on! then, in tha morning it should have shrunkin a bunch! this will get rid of tha intruder in around 1 or 2 nites=]


ps: DONT USE TOOTHPASTE! you%26#039;lll burn ur face!





good luckerzz=]|||This may sound weird but it really works, I use it myself. Take the medicine Preparation H in gel form and put a small amount on them, this takes the red away and the swelling plus they clear up fast. The medicine is over the counter and not real expensive, use the generic form Equate at Walmart. Have fun and God Bless, Velle T

No comments:

Post a Comment