Friday, January 8, 2010

What are these pimple-looking or bug bite-looking bumps all over my back and stomach that keep appearing?

I recently moved and ever since I keep getting these bumps on my back and stomach. Everyone seems to think they are spider bites, but they also look like pimples. I know it isn%26#039;t from a detergent or shower gel or lotion because I switched them all. I washed my sheets and I wear t-shirts to bed so in case of a bug. Nothing seems to be working they keep appearing. Sometimes on my back they seem to cluster. Could this be stress or what could it be? Any help would be great!|||It could just be acne. My mom told me that if I get more sun then my back acne will go away.|||Just washing the sheets won%26#039;t do it. You have to vacuum the mattress and along the seams on both sides. Check it for very small reddish dots, these are bedbugs, they don%26#039;t like light and come out at night. Under the bed, the carpeting wash the bedframe. The drapes or curtains, they could be roach bites also.|||I think it might be bugs, just washing your sheets won%26#039;t really get rid of them. They might live on your floors or on the walls, or in the actual pillows or something, so they may just come back on your new sheets. And I went to a summer camp, and the craft cabin lady%26#039;s name was Lindsey, but everyone called her Lindy xD. haha sorry, I thought that was neat.|||I%26#039;ve had a similar problem. Do you go tanning or get a lot of sun? One of the suggestions I%26#039;ve gotten for my (itchy) bumps was possibly a skin reaction to over-exposure to sun. The bumps would have to be in areas that you expose to the sun on a regular basis, or maybe got sun burnt in the recent past.





Also, if it%26#039;s an older house/apartment/building, it could be an allergic skin reaction to spores, called sporotrichosis.





Good luck.|||there is a worldwide reappearance of bedbugs. Put that in a google search and see if it fits the problem. Getting rid of them is much more that just washing the sheets.|||if they doont itch i have these too they come and go.. im a swimmer, they come when i take a break

No comments:

Post a Comment